Friday, January 8, 2016

Here we go....



Here we go everyone. Last week. WHAT THE HECK

But this past week was great! I love Christmas! We had a Christmas Conference with President and Sister Amorim and all the missionaries from the zones up here in Porto. It was really good! I´m so grateful for inspired leaders! And I also got to see lots of mission friends. We ate a lot, participated in a few Christmas festivities, and also were spiritually uplifted. It was a good time. 

Then Christmas Eve was so fun! Fun Fact: here in Portugal they basically just celebrate on Christmas Eve. So we went to a member´s house, ate SO MUCH FOOD, laughed a lot, opened a few gifts, and of course we talked about how much we love the Savior and are grateful for His birth and life. It was a wonderful night and I´m SO GRATEFUL for the members here in Gaia! 

Skype was good- fam, you are all looking great! 

All in all, it was a wonderful week. I´m so grateful for the gospel in my life and to be a missionary. I love my Savior and I love His Church. If there´s one thing I´ve learned on my mission, it´s that the Atonement is real and that it is sufficient for each of us. God loves His children and wants us to be happy, and because of Jesus Christ we truly can be. I´m so glad for one more week to be a full time missionary! :) 

I love you all! Have a great week! 

Sister Wood 

lots of pics: Porto, Christmas, etc. 

I especially love the man with the trumpet. 




No comments:

Post a Comment