Sunday, December 27, 2015

Heyo! 

This week was good! The beginning of the week I was slightly dying because #sickprobs but by Thursday we were kicking and ready to go, and our weekend was so good! Saturday was like a miracle day for us because we made some big goals and invited a member to work with us the whole day and we were able to meet some way cool new investigators and teach 6 solid lessons! It was the BEST. Believe me, we felt so dang blessed. I´m so grateful to be working in this area with Sister Smyth and such wonderful members. It was a great week! 

We also enjoyed the Halloween package Mom sent me! Can´t believe we´re over halfway through October. YIKES. At least we have orange rice crispy treats to get us through. 

This is a lame one because I don´t have a lot of time but I hope everyone has a great week! Loves! 

Sister Wood 





No comments:

Post a Comment