Sunday, December 27, 2015

My How the Tables Have Turned

HEY fam and friends! I hope you all had a super stellar week! 

The title of this email literally only has to do with the giant inter-zone soccer tournament we had today, which wasn´t actually super big but it was super fun. Guess who scored TWO TIMES? That´s right. I DID!!! #humility. It was a big deal for me! Turns out the rec soccer days were actually just prep time for being obligated to play soccer on my mission. Also turns out that I actually like playing soccer now! Sort of! Just picture me doing some grapevines and screaming and marking the occasional goal, and that is exactly how my morning went. It was the best! 

The week started out well with a big mexican fiesta birthday party for Sister Parkinson after district meeting. It was the first time in a looong time that I´ve eaten a taco, and it did not disappoint. Our week was pretty good, but it was probably one of the most challenging weeks of my mission. Sometimes we just have to have challenges! It´s part of the plan! I´m grateful for our merciful Father in Heaven who gives us a million chances to be better and try again. And He is always there to help us! 


I hope you all have a great week and know that I love ya! 

Sister Wood 
TACO TUESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment