Monday, January 5, 2015

Dinho's baptism



Hello hello!!

This week was good! Kind of CRAY but good! So on Thursday night we got a call.. We have a new companion! We are now three. It´s fun! Her name is Sister Esplin, and she is actually the sweetest. This is her second transfer too, her and Sister Leavitt (other comp) were in the MTC together. Small world! We´re really happy to have her with us, and hope she gets to stay a long time! My comps are the best.

Our investigator Dinho was baptized yesterday! Wooooo! He´s is Cape Verdean and super cool. He has so much faith in Christ and just wants to live a better, more righteous life. It is a blessing for us to get to teach him and help him come unto Christ. He was so excited and after the baptism while we were eating cake (because that´s what we do here in Portugal) he just kept saying "I feel so good, I feel so good." It was a wonderful day. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful week! I know this Church is true, Heavenly Father hears our prayers and gives us strength. I´m grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and I know that He lives! The gospel is the only way to true and lasting happiness. I´m so grateful to be a missionary!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Sister Wood

Pics: Dinho´s baptism with all these thugs. The men look like hardened criminals but they are some of the kindest people I´ve met in the mission. And remember, we don´t judge chubby cheeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment