Monday, January 26, 2015

The honey only makes us laugh harder



Hello!!!

This week was great! First, I just have to say that being in a tripla is SO MUCH FUN! It is kind of really hard training two Sisters sometimes and my brain gets real full on occasion but then we laugh and have a real good time together so don´t worry, all is well. A member in our ward, Lopes, gave us some fresh honey this week so that was good! It is straight out of a beehive. Like it has honeycombs in it. And a few bee legs. But it is literally the best thing I´ve ever eaten and we go crazy on that honey. And then we laugh. And then we eat more. 


IT'S THE BEST

Sister Esplin told me that last night I was talking in my sleep.. having a conversation with myself in Portuguese. Don´t worry everyone, the weirdness is transferring to Portuguese now. Woo!
 
We have this cute little investigator, Patricia, who wants to be baptized so so bad. She´s eleven years old and LOVES church. She prays every day and reads the Book of Mormon. The other day we were teaching her about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and during the lesson she just held up her finger and said "one minute, I need to go talk to my dad real quick." Then she ran inside and and begged her dad to let her be baptized- and he finally said yes! It was definitely a miracle this week! Patricia is the cutest and it is so fun to watch her testimony grow and grow, and I know that baptism is the door for so many more blessings that Heavenly Father has waiting for her! Missionary work is the best.

I know that this church is true and i LOVE it!! I´m so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who qualifies us and gives us strength to over come trials, to change, and to progress. I love my Savior Jesus Christ for giving me the opportunity to not only repent of my sins, but to change my heart and my nature. I know They live and love us. I love them and I love all of you! Have a great week!

Sister Wood

us at the cute dock in our area
Sister Esplin (glasses) Sister Leavitt (no glasses) and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment