Thursday, December 4, 2014

It's December...WHAT

Hello!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving last week! Haha, I ate beans and rice on Thanksgiving. For lunch. Then we didn´t have dinner. LOL. But I celebrated in my heart all day long and wished my comp Happy Thanksgiving like fourteen times. And she´s not American so.. yeah!

Last week was great! I did divisions with Sister Sorenson. Splits are a freaking hoot. And we talked in English! My brain was grateful for that break! Sometimes my brain gets overloaded and betrays me haha so it was nice to speak my native tongue a little. But don´t worry, I LOVE PORTUGUESE! :) I got to go to Lisbon yesterday to do my residency (holla) and HOLY SMOKES I LOVE LISBON. It is so beautiful! One day I´m gonna dye my hair brown, pull out one of my teeth, buy a cat, and move to Lisbon. #portuguese. it really is such a cool city!

So have you all seen the new Church vídeo "He Is The Gift"? IT IS SO GOOD!! Watch it! It´s about how the Savior is Heavenly Father´s gift to us because He loves us so so much. I watched it and just cried. I love Jesus Christ. He truly is the best, most importante, most wonderful gift! As missionaries and members we can all "share the gift" this Christmas by sharing the gospel :) So maybe.. watch the vídeo... share it with someone.. I don´t know, just an idea!

Well, that´s about it! Not that spiritual this week, but just watch the vídeo and you´ll get a nice dose of the Spirit. I hope you all know how much I love you! I love the gospel, and I am so so grateful to be a missionary! Até próxima!

Sister Wood


No comments:

Post a Comment