Monday, April 20, 2015

CRAZY WEEK!

Oi. This week was so good! And so nuts. My companion, Sister Elliott, didn´t get here until Thursday so I spent half the week with the other Sisters in my District and it was WAY FUN. I was in the MTC with one of them and she was like "Sister Wood, I think you´re crazier now than in the MTC.. but I like it." So yeah I thought that was kind of funny lolz. 

I went to pick up Sister Elliott on Thursday and it was cool because I got to see my trainer, Sister Correa! She´s training for the fourth time haha. What a champ. I love the Sisters that I´ve been able to serve with! And Sister Elliott rules. She´s from California and runs track for BYU. She is so so funny and says ratchet all the time. Not sure if it´s mission appropriate but I just laugh. We´re going to have a fun transfer together! 

When we finally got back to our area we had three days to work for our weekly goals, so we went hard in the paint and got to work! It was great. Being a missionary is so cool. I´m grateful to still be in this area too. I love this little branch of mine! President Fluckiger has asked that we pray for the gift of charity and love in all of our prayers, and I can see my love for this branch growing so much. When I first got here it was hard for me to adjust because the members are so different than my first area, but I can honestly say that I love these people. I´ve met some of my favorite people here in Vila Franca and I´m so grateful for them! Also I love the gospel. I love my calling. Being a missionary is truly such a blessing! 

Have a great week! 

Sister Wood 



No comments:

Post a Comment