Monday, April 27, 2015

Here we go - PORTO!



Hello family and friends!! This week was good, it was the last week of the transfer... and I´m being transfered TO PORTO!!! #northhereicome. This basically means that I will be in the Porto Mission when the mission splits in July. Weird! But it´s going to be good. I´m serving with Sister Da Luz.. again! We served together in my third transfer in Leiria, and we´re together again! No English for me wooooo. This time we will be Sister Training Leaders together, which means that we get to do divisions with the other Sisters in our zone. And do training and stuff. AH. I´m super stoked but also feel like throwing up a little haha. It´s going to be fun! And the coolest thing is that we get to do divisions in Madeira- island freaking paradise here I come! Vacation time, am I right? LOL
 
But other than that, this last week was good! Straight up it was a hard week with the work, but Sister Elliott and I made the best of it and had a great last week together. I´m so grateful to have served with her, and I´m so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve in Vila Franca De Xira. I was a wonderful, challenging, FUN three transfers. I love my mission and I am grateful for the privilege I have of serving full-time. The people I´ve met, companions and others, have truly changed my life and helped me be a better me. And a better disciple of Christ! I know this church is truly Christ´s church and that He lives! Heavenly Father sure does love us to send us His Son, to give us this church, and to help us all along His path. We are blessed!
 
Love you guys A TON! Have a good week!
 
... pictures next week cause I forgot my camera... IMAIDIOT

No comments:

Post a Comment