Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Another transfer come and gone



Olá!

Yeehaw cowboy, I can´t believe we just finished another transfer! Time just keeps going faster. I will be staying up here in Porto with Sister Da Luz for one more transfer and we´re stoked! Basically this means that I am now in the Portugal Porto mission for sure. Cool! 

The last week of the transfer was nice and normal! It was good. It was HOT. I may have to start taking two showers a day, one in the morning and one at night. It is hotter than sin here! And it´s just gonna keep getting hotter! But we just eat ice cream and go on our merry way so it´s all good. 

You know what I love? CHURCH. My testimony of the importance of our Sunday Meetings (all of them) has grown immensely on my mission! I know that we can receive personal revelation as we go to church, participate in the classes, and partake of the sacrament. Heavenly Father has given us all the tools to stay on the path, and church is a huge one! I´m so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, truly the Savior´s restored church on the earth. I know this church is true! 

I also love the members here- especially these ones! We had a little birthday/going away party last night for me and the elder that looks like Harry Potter who is going home. Don´t mind the sweatiness on my part! Black people can take the heat better- at least that´s what they all tell me haha! 

I love you all and have a great week! 

Sister Wood 




No comments:

Post a Comment