Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tchau Fluckigers!

And there goes another week! Sometimes I sit down at the computer on p-day and just say WHAT THE CRAP EVEN HAPPENED THIS WEEK. But, this week was definitely good. 

Today we had a big Zone Conference because the Fluckiger's are leaving!! We are sad! I didn't realize before my mission how much the mission president and wife would affect me. I love the Fluckiger's and am so grateful for all they have taught me! I know that the leaders we have in this church are truly called of God and receive revelation for us. I´m grateful for the perfect structure and organization of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that the Savior is at the head of it all and I´m so grateful for that! 

I hope you all have a great week!

Sister Wood 

Pics for days. Don´t mind the slight sweatiness ... it´s my missionary glow.


 Divisions are fun!
 Chicken feet - I didn't like it!
 Zone Conference

Tchau President and Sister Fluckiger!



No comments:

Post a Comment