Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Little Baby Miracles

HELLO! 

I think that if Nephi lived in our days he would´ve said "little baby miracles" instead of "tender mercies". It´s the same thing, and this week was full of them! First week of the transfer is kind of crazy but it was also good. We went to Lisbon for a meeting on Tuesday, probs the last time i´ll go to Lisbon in my mission! #portomissionholla. The fun thing is that we don´t know when our new mission president will come because they´re having visa problems. His name is President Amorim, he´s Brazilian, but lives in Park City. I´m excited to meet him and his wife in a coming week! 

This week we did a lot a lot a lot of finding. Sometimes you just have to find all new investigators! It happens! We saw some serious little baby miracles though. For example: a couple days ago we were on our way to a lesson. Sister Da Luz was talking on the phone and I was just walking behind her, probably singing something. I have this new habit of just singing and whistling ALL THE TIME. I annoy myself sometimes. But i´m getting pretty good at whistling. Anywho, as we were walking I saw this lady coming toward us. I usually would´ve just let her walk by because Sister Da Luz was on the phone, but the Spirit prompted me quite clearly that I should stop and talk to her, even though my comp wasn´t exactly ready to contact. OKAY Spirit, let´s do this. So I stopped her and we started chatting, and soon Sister Da Luz made her way over to us. We said a prayer with her, and she started crying. She then explained to us that she had just had a really hard day and was praying for strength, and then we stopped and talked to her. She was so grateful, and so were we! It was a little baby miracle for all of us. I´m so grateful that the Spirit directs us so we can help Heavenly Father´s children. I love missionary work and the blessing I have to be here! 

Have a great week everyone! loves and hugs <3 

Sister Wood 




 Porto is so pretty!
 Sister Fluckiger and me with my birthday pastry

No comments:

Post a Comment