Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Don't Bring Me Down



This song has been playing in my head all week. It´s been getting me really pumped, and we had a great week! Every week is full of challenges, but we went to bed on Sunday night content because we truly gave it our all! I love being a missionary. 

Our investigator Rui was baptized yesterday and it was fabulous! He is so cool and has such a strong testimony. President and Sister Fluckiger came to the baptismal service- no pressure- and it turned out great. Lots of members came and we had a big ol´ lunch afterward! I love missionary work. I love seeing the Lord´s hand in the lives of our investigators, the members, and our own! I know that Heavenly Father loves us and gives us opportunities to learn and grow. Sometimes we learn things the hard way, but when we succeed I know that the Lord rejoices with us. I´m so grateful for His patience with me, because I have a lot to work on! But I know that as we truly put our trust in Him, He will walk with us on our path. I love this gospel and I know that our Savior is Jesus Christ, and that He lives! 

I love you all, have a great week! 

~Sister Wood 

... and now, lots of pictures! 


 Divisions are fun!



 Sister Da Luz
I love my comp! And this is our friend Amelia. She works on a farm and is super funny. Also Portuguese people don´t smile in pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment