Sunday, December 27, 2015



And another transfer... gone! Crazy. But I´m staying in Gaia with Sister Smyth, no one´s shocked. I´m excited to keep working here with her! WE LOVE GAIA! 

This week was good! We had Zone Conference on Wednesday with the Amorims, and it was great. He is literally so inspired and I was basically falling out of my chair the whole meeting because of it. I´m soooo grateful to have leaders who are called of God to guide us. I´d be a basket case without them! 

We did a division with the Sisters in the other Gaia ward, and it was good! I love divisions because in my mind it means SLEEPOVER HOLLA! Is that bad? They are great Sisters and I always learn a lot from working with them. 

The work in our area is also picking up and we´re so stoked! The beginning of the transfer was rough but now we have some progressing investigators who have TONS of potencial. We´re teaching a lady from Angola named Marta and she is so cute. She has two little daughters and they all look like Beyonce. They came to church yesterday and loved it! Of course they loved it, church is the best! 

Fun Fact: I threw up for the first time in like 8 years the other night! Too far? But literally being sick on the mission is theee worst. I was on my freaking death bed for a couple days, but oh well! It happens! 

Have a great week everyone! The church is true. Loves! 

Sister Wood 

Fotos: ladies of the zone, division chins (SO BAD I KNOW) 




No comments:

Post a Comment