Sunday, December 27, 2015

Watch out everyone, Fat Sister Wood is making a comebck!





Olá! :)
This week was quite a doozy! We had mission council meeting (Zone Leaders, Sister Training Leaders, and APs) on Tuesday with President Amorim. Mostly my mind just gets blown any time we get to have training meetings with him, it is true that the Lord inspires his servants. I am super grateful to be serving with the Amorims.
That night we had transfers... and I got transfered to Gaia! Itś the city on the other side of the river, so iḿ still really close to Porto. I was sad to go! I loved serving in Porto, I learned a lot there. And i love love love the ward. But this transfer is going to be great- also a big challenge! This transfer I am training a new missionary, doing a white wash, and working with the Sisters in the Gaia zone as Sister Training Leader. YIKES IS RIGHT
My new companion is Sister Smyth from northern California. She is a champ and im super stoked to be serving with her! This ward here in Gaia is wonderful and we are excited to work here! We have been getting to know our area and the members these last couple days, contacting all day and trying to find old old old investigators. But the ball has started to roll and this week is going to be great! Also WE GET FED BY MEMBERS EVERY DAY. I am going to get sooooo fat here! We are already breaking records with the amount of members that want to feed us in the very few days we have been here. I am prepared to just get absolutely huge. Oh well!
Iḿ so grateful to be a missionary and have the opportunity to share the gospel. I know that the Lord makes up for our shortcomings when we are doing our best to be obedient and consecrated!
Have a great week!
Sister Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment