Sunday, December 27, 2015

Heyo! 

This week was good, but super tiring! We´ve just been running around like crazies trying to find people to teach and get to know our area. But it has been good! This ward freaking RULES and I don´t even care that i´m gonna get fat here because I´m so so grateful for all the members do for us. They are like "you guys are our family while you serve in this ward!" I love it! 

My companion teaches me a lot about being JOYFUL in missionary work! She is so excited to be here and we laugh so so much and just talk to everyone. I love being able to dedicate my life to sharing the gospel with everyone we meet. I´m so grateful for the gospel, for my Savior, and for my mission! 

Sorry this one is super short and kind of lame! I hope you all have a great week! 

Love, Sister Wood 

No comments:

Post a Comment